Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs

Of course, I think the signs add to the scenery here.
On a boat in the lake in Pokhara. The word welcome is never written as one word here. Not sure what "Don't my veza" means.

I think the VIP room is the waiting room, or is it the toilet?

Promoting a university education.

In front of a lodge in the Gokyo valley...probably the Yak Guest House, or Everest View, perhaps, or maybe the Yeti Lodge, or was it the Namaste Lodge? It was one of those. How do I know? There are at least 10 of each on the Everest Circuit trek.

Wel come to the Hotel Ari zona. Such a lovely place. Such lovely place. Plenty of room at the Hotel Ari zona. (Dingboche)

Pointing the way across a lake bed on the way to Labouche.

Of course, there was only one monestary here, Tengboche Monestary, so I guess it was the one in charge.

Zoom in to see the fine print added to the upper right, "Save the snow leopard."

Hee hee. Love the name. Maybe I'll have to stay here a night.

What a great name for a kayak shop.

This has to be one of my favorites. Such a desparate plea from a shawl.

The most amazing golf course on Earth. Seriously.

They spelled it correctly on the upper right-hand corner (zoom in to see it), but I still question the truthfulness of the statment : )

If you're looking for typical, we have it here.

Love this one. It's written exactly how someone would speak it. Not sure if the word take ever appeard.

Makes sense (the cost difference).

See you.

1 comment:

David and Amelia said...

I think I need a t-shirt that states "Feel me, dear human." Interpret that how you will....

-D