Sunday, November 9, 2008

One little photo

Okay, if you want to see more photos, go to Brian and Anelle's blog. They have their act together and have been posting photos along the way. I'll be adding photos to my blog as soon as I get them downloaded. After downloading 540-something of 576, there was an "unexpected error" and I had to start over. I did this twice. Ug. There goes 20 rupees. I'll try again tomorrow doing maybe 100 photos at a time to see which photo is causing the hangup.


Here is one from card 1 of 3. Remember the woman cleaning the cow's tail with her hands? Here she is : ) Brian and Anelle will provide the scenic vacation photos. I'll provide the comedic ones.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute - a very attractive little cow. I could see this being me if I were Nepalese. I'm sure you and everyone else would concur.
Good luck getting the photos in order. How many cards did you take with you??
Very cute - thanks! Wish I wasn't up this early on a Sunday but glad to get your posts when their fresh. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're doing well and no problems with AMS. The pictures look amazing. I'm so jealous! It's not the same around here without you, so know you're definitely missed back here. Be careful over there and have fun! Can't wait to read your next blog entry.