Friday, October 17, 2008

We're here

It's 10:47 AM in Nepal and we've been here for about 2 hours. Our room isn't ready yet so we're spending a few minutes in the hotel's business center (15 minutes on the net = 200 NR). I knew that 26 hours in flight would be rough but I had no idea how little sleep I'd be able to get. I'm running on fumes at this point with maybe 8 hours of sleep since Tuesday morning. First impressions: the weather here is fantastic. It's clear, dry, and about 70 degrees F.

I'll write more when I'm feeling coherent.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

The adventure begins! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you made it! Enjoy your nap!

Unknown said...

The joys of jetlag. But soon the befuddlement of jetlag will be replaced with the stupefaction of high altitude lack of oxygen. I'm so jealous. Looking forward to the next report!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you made it there safe and sound! Hope you get some rest. Have fun -- can't wait to hear more!