Friday, December 12, 2008

Last day in Mcleod

If you haven't checked the blog for a while, make sure you read the previous two posts.
Travel for the next few days:
1. Tonight (Friday): overnight bus to Delhi
2. Tomorrow (Saturday): drive to Agra, driver and car arranged by a travel agent
3. Tomorrow night: overnight in Agra
4. Sunday: Sunrise tour of the Taj Majal followed by a drive back to Delhi
5. Sunday night: Overnight in The Airport Hotel (Delhi)
6. Monday: Early rise for 7:30 Kingfisher Air flight to Kerala. I should be in Kerala by 2:00 or so.

I'm booked at a yoga and meditation ashram for the last two weeks of December and possibly longer if I like it. I will have limited email access and the connection will probalby be fairly slow : ) so I might not be able to post more photos to the blog. However, I'll at least post something every few days.

Namaste!

No comments: